Re: compiling a kernel
- To: MallarJ@aol.com
- Cc: Debian-User-Lists <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: compiling a kernel
- From: Peter Berlau <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 03:53:12 +0100
- Message-id: <19990108035312.A1086@pmurmel>
- Reply-to: Peter Berlau <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>; from MallarJ@aol.com on Thu, Jan 07, 1999 at 07:17:18PM -0500
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Jan 07, 1999 at 07:17:18PM -0500, MallarJ@aol.com wrote:
> thanks, but I didn't compile my Kernel, so I don't have the src files to look
> at - no config file there either.
Do You have installed the kernel-package.
Maybe You can create a configuration about Your current installed kernel
I not sure, I never tried this.
before try this please read the
manpages 'man make-kpkg' there are further informations here which
could be of interest for You