Crosswords for Linux

Have you ever been looking for any command that does anything?
Have you ever wondered what X4kge means?
Do you know what 'apropos' is ?

Well, I've decided to compile lots and lots of information, so
people cand find what they're looking for , and they can learn
without too much problem.

How? Doing croswords. Yeah, the crosswords will be useful for
creating a dictionary of terms and programs. And people will learn
easily.

Where ?
http://www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina/cruo/cruolinux1.htm

I've already done one. I'm interesting in crosswords for python,
gimp and Latex, too.

In the sacred name of the penguin , forgive me this kind of spamming.

Regards/Saludos
Manolo