Re: configuring serial port

I would guess either a plug-n-play modem or a winmodem.  If it's p-n-p,
there is a solution.  But there is no solution for winmodems.  You'll get
the best help from the list for this problem, but you may want to let them
know what kind of modem you have and everything you can get out of the
windows config.

Good luck,
Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell * bhmit1@mail.wm.edu * http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/ |
|  Sometimes you have to release software with bugs. - MS Recruiter  |