Re: need various libs ... ??

kaynjay@igalaxy.net writes:

> > Sounds like your program uses the old libc5 libraries that you don't
> > have installed.  Try installing the 'libc5' package in the 'oldlibs'
> > section.
>
> Thought about that, but I have libc5 installed.

The output of `ldd ./executable' would be useful.

You could also try `objdump --private-headers executable | grep RPATH'
to see if there's a path to the libraries compiled into the program.
If there is, carefully change the path using something like Emacs's
`hexl-find-file' to something that doesn't exist.

		  Larry froze.  Was the bag a trap?
  He could see the way in, but the other end appeared to be sealed.