[OFF-TOPIC] qvirtual option in fetchmail

any1 here who know what to put on the qvirtual option of fetchmail

I've read the docs, manpages and tried different parameters but fetchmail
barfs:

fetchmail:/home/keyoz/.fetchmailrc:8 server option after user options at
Deliver-To (or any other text after qvirtual)

I can't fetchmail when I switched to qmail.

I can send using qmail/serialmail now but this is the only problem I have.

And to Hamish regarding the non-freeness and arrogance of qmail,

I don't really think qmail is non-free, even if SPI or debian views it
that way.  To me, it is still open-sourceware.

as for being arrogant, well the copyright says binary distributions can be
arranged =8^P.  And on qmail's homepage there's a precompiled binary for
linux (debian was mentioned).

ciao!

k e c h i e