Re: new kernel not installing

    Actually, kernel-package and make-kpkg did a good job of getting
kernel 2.1.132 installed here.  The way these kernels are going into
/boot is a good thing, too, IMO, although I needed to make link
afterward ( but maybe I only had to do that because I made a mistake
with this system in the past?).

    Bob, you've guided me well with your suggestions since I first
joined this list.  Thanks for being there.  <g>

Art