AWE 64 Value

Hello!

I'm experiencing problems configuring my new awe 64 value ISA PnP card!

The card get correctly initialized by isapnp ( 0x220, 0x330, 0x388, irq5,
dma 1 and 5 - same values as Windog ) The Kernel see the card as a SB16
standard and I'm able to reproduce wav, au, to mix channels and record!

The problem is the MIDI system. I've installed the awe32 patch on a 2.0.35
kernel. make xconfig, dep, clean, zImage, modules and modules_install
configured lilo ad reinstalled it!
I have a recursive line:

Jan  3 04:28:50 gromit kernel: AWE32: not detected

in /var/log/messages.
Also sfxtest show me a analogue message!

Why?

Many thanks!!!!!!!
--

  Ciao! Andrea Novara <andrea@cerbero.elet.polimi.it>

  Use Linux, Watch Star-Trek 'nd read Rat-Man: What need else mankind for
  keep surviving? May be I forgot a taste of Rum?