Re: Debian 2.0.2 installation

On Sun, Jan 03, 1999 at 11:23:58AM -0500, Accipiter -------------- wrote:
> Hi. I'm trying to install Debian 2.0.2. My BIOS does not support
> Bootable CDROMS, and I can't seem to get past the rescue disk. Whenever
> I try to boot using the rescue disk, it freezes up right after "md
> driver 0.35 MAX_MD_DEV=4, MAX_REAL=8". Please help, I'd really like to
> give debian a try!

I had this problem once myself (can't remember what kind of machine it
was). Only solution I had was to wait about 10 minutes or so, it
enventually timed-out. I think I eventually found out whyit did it, but
I can't remember now.

UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems Inc.                 bcollins@debian.org