SOLVED: Re: fdisk and fujitsu drives

	Got this figured out, sort of.  I don't know why, but fdisk seems to
act differently for the fujitsu drives as compared to Western Digital,
Samsung, Seagate and O'Connor drives I have or have had.  I always just
accepted defaults for the first cylinder when creating new partitions.  Had
to explicitly type them out when partitioning the fujitsu.

	Don't yet have the final word on it working but I am optimistic as
there were no warning about bad data starts and partitions not ending on
boundaries.

	Ta.