Re: smbmount and Windows NT Workstation

> what I want. I want to make a sharepoint on my NT workstation Sp3
SP3 disables login without encryption

> Heres what I have tried
> smbmount //server/sharepoint /mnt -U anyone
> But this doesn't work
> Now
> smbclient '\\server\sharepoint" -U anyone
I think that you have compiled samba with encrypted passwords. Therefore
smbclient uses them too. I'm not sure if smbmount is capable of logging in
with Windows NT encrypted passwords (don't think so). If anybody has done
this before, please let me know also. I tried it without success.

Rene