Re: Newsgroups and this mailing list

-> > I may be wrong (pls correct me if so) but I believe this mail list
-> > _IS_ linked to the newsgroups.  Check out linux.debian.user
->
-> At least in my region (Germany) the linux.* newsgroups are almost
-> dead.  I also had problems with other gated mailing lists (like
-> comp.risks) so I prefer subscribing to these ml by myself und gating
-> into my own LOCAL server for ease of reading.

afaik, linux.* newsgroup hierarchy is DEAD.
the right should be comp.os.linux.*

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin at NETLAB+ Kosice, Slovakia
 BIC coord for *.sk; admin of netlab.irc.sk; co-admin of irc.felk.cvut.cz