Re: Newsgroups and this mailing list

ivan <ivan@freddie.vianet.net.au> writes:

> I may be wrong (pls correct me if so) but I believe this mail list
> _IS_ linked to the newsgroups.  Check out linux.debian.user

At least in my region (Germany) the linux.* newsgroups are almost
dead.  I also had problems with other gated mailing lists (like
comp.risks) so I prefer subscribing to these ml by myself und gating
into my own LOCAL server for ease of reading.

	Torsten

BTW: ML->news gateways have the disadvantage of not knowing exactly if
     your artikel sent to this group is gated back into the ml.

--
Homepage: http://www.in-berlin.de/User/myrkr