Solved: Fujitsu Dynamo errors

>> hollen  writes:

dion> I just bought a Fujutsu DynaMO 640SE magneto optical disk and am
dion> having trouble getting it to work.

Several people were helpful in solving this problem.  First (and what
I already knew) was obtaining the patches for 2048 byte sectors for
the kernel (I am using 2.0.34).  Next was getting a patched fdisk that
accepted the "-b 2048" parameter to specify blocksize.  And lastly,
was the use of the "-b 2048" parameter when running mke2fs.  Now the
MO works just fine.

Thanks to all.

dion

--