Re: where is xmem(hamm)?

On Sun, Dec 27, 1998 at 06:49:51PM +0100, Thomas Keusch wrote:

> I received an email from David Stern <dstern@u.washington.edu>, who
> provided an URL to the xmem source on sunsite:
>
> http://sunsite.uakom.sk/pub/linux/system/status/xstatus/xmem-1.02.tgz
>
> First I'll try that one (thanks David!), and in case it fails, I'll try
> unpacking the xmem executable off the old bo xcontrib package and use that.

Two things:	xmem was in xproc (bo), not xcontrib.
		the source mentioned above is 'another' xmem. :(

third thing:	on my bo 1.3.1 CDs (from www.jfl.de) I looked for the source
		of xmem. Unfortunately its .deb is damaged/is no .deb at all.

Are there some FTP-Servers that still feature bo?

--

 thomas.                                .powered.by.debian/linux.
                                    irc.:.#meeting.points, #frust.ger