where is xmem(hamm)?

Hello fellow Debian users!

When I ran bo on my system I used to have a small util named xmem running,
which showed memory utilization in X11. I upgraded to Debian 2.0 a few
months ago and have not yet been able to relocate xmem.

I grepped the contents-file for it but did not find it, I also searched the
mailing lists archive at debian.org, but to no avail. I found someone asking
where xmem had gone, but there was no answer.

Any help appreciated.

--

 thomas.                                .powered.by.debian/linux.
                                    irc.:.#meeting.points, #frust.ger