Re: xbase problem (2.0_

When Clyde Wilson wrote, I replied:

> On Thu, 24 Dec 1998, Stan Brown wrote:
>
> >       Is there a known problem with the xbase package from the 2.0release? It
> >       failed to install some required config files, and dpkg even sugested I
> >       file a bug report against it.
> >
> I haven't used dpkg, but dselect seems to do the same thing.  You should
> answer no during the automatic install when it asks if you want to create
> a config file.  After everything is installed enter
> /usr/sbin/xbase-configure logged on as root.

When I tried this I got

# /usr/sbin/xbase-configure
ksh: /usr/sbin/xbase-configure: not found

I had been running fvwm95-2 and I'm kind of used to that, but it seems
that now
(since I upgraded to slinK, that is) I'm only able to get fvwm2.  As you
can see, pon/ppp is OK as is netscape4.5 which I had been and am still
able to use.  But
this window manager won't resize or reposition windows, doesn't Iconify,
etc.
How can I get fvwm95-2 back?