ipfwadm, win95 and dhcp

Hi.  I have a nicely functioning masquerading
Debian 2.0 (2.0.34) box with the following
exception:  when the win95 machines (connected
to a winnt4.0sp3 network) get their ip's by
way of the nt dhcp service, ip_masquerading
doesn't work.  When I assign the ip to their
respective machines the masqing works fine.

Is there a way to make this work with the
computers on the nt network using dhcp to
get the ip addresses?  Have I overlooked
something?

thanks,

tony mollica
tmollica@thegrid.net