Re: WindowMaker 0.20.3 on hamm

>> Hi... I was trying to install WindowMaker 0.20.3 that I got from
>> www.windowmaker.org
>>
>> Alright... so I don't think I can build any X program at this point...
but I
>> can't find any X header/development stuff I didn't install....can
someone
>> tell me the packages?
>>
>> Also, I can't find libtiff-dev and libjpeg-dev packages, so maybe my
>> problem is I need frozen/slink?
>
>I've got hamm, and the following packages (might not be a list of
>everything you need, but hey, I'm just searching through dselect...);
>
>libtiff3g-dev
>libjpegg-dev
>xpm4g-dev
>xlib6g-dev
>
>I've also got a few libc5 variants of some of the above (similar names
>but without the g on the end). I'm not sure which I used when I compiled
>wmaker 0.20.3. I've not installed anything that's not in hamm.

thanks for the input... I checked and I had those packages installed
already... and I couldn't find any packages with the same name but without
the 'g' at the end...It still gives the same error...
ld: cannot open -lX11: No such file or directory

I suspect I'm missing some X development package? Are there any others?
hmm