Re: WindowMaker 0.20.3 on hamm

On 12 Dec, Tun Yang wrote: *** Opt graphics libtiff3g-de 3.4beta037- 3.4beta037- tiff development files [libc6]

> Hi... I was trying to install WindowMaker 0.20.3 that I got from
> www.windowmaker.org
>
> Alright... so I don't think I can build any X program at this point... but I
> can't find any X header/development stuff I didn't install....can someone
> tell me the packages?
>
> Also, I can't find libtiff-dev and libjpeg-dev packages, so maybe my
> problem is I need frozen/slink?

I've got hamm, and the following packages (might not be a list of
everything you need, but hey, I'm just searching through dselect...);

libtiff3g-dev
libjpegg-dev
xpm4g-dev
xlib6g-dev

I've also got a few libc5 variants of some of the above (similar names
but without the g on the end). I'm not sure which I used when I compiled
wmaker 0.20.3. I've not installed anything that's not in hamm.

--
Graham