Re: QUantifiable reasons to use debian instead of redhat...?

On Thu, Dec 10, 1998 at 03:11:52PM -0600, Matt Garman wrote:

> Debian is not motivated by profit, so when a new Debian release
> cometh, you can be sure it's been tested to a full extent.  I think

Sorry, but I want to disagree here. After reading debian-devel for a while,
I'm under the impression that they "have" to release a new version until
then-and-then. I don't know why because as you said it's not for profit, but
they are rushing it if you ask me.