QUantifiable reasons to use debian instead of redhat...?

My employer has a set of linux systems currently running Redhat. Two more are
scheduled to come in tomorrow, where I shall be doing the install.

My preference is debian, there's all sorts of instinctual "gut" feelings behind
this, plus some things like "Superior package system"< etc that are actually
useful to express.

What I need is a lists of reasons, logical supportable reasons, that I could
use to convice a change of standardization. Quite literally, this will decide
what the next 50-100 systems will look like. DO they run Redhat or Debian...

Arguably, its dangerous to start making lists like this, but under any system
there needs to be something that stands out to supply reasons to use it over
others.
[ I wasn't sure exactly where to send this, debian-user sounded better then
debian-devel ]