Re: exmh presort fails

Hm-m-m-m

That's indeed strange.  Am I right that you use "presort" in "ways to inc"
(Top 10 menu)?

You know what, I saw something similar... It was about 1 month ago, my exmh
kept incorporating same mails again and again.  It looked like I had a
corrupted mail in my mailbox.  And indeed presort inc... was getting stuck.

I cured the situation by running "inc" from nmh (in ordinary xterm window).
It put all the mails in "inbox"  (it does not do any sorting).  After I
restarted EXMH and from that moment on everything start to work.  Till now I
don't know what exactly was the problem.

Sasha.