Re: exmh presort fails

On Fri, 11 Dec 1998, Alexander Kushnirenko wrote:

> I think you need "rcvstore".  Here is my .maildelivery (Debian slink)
> cc      debian-user@lists.debian.org |  ?  "/usr/lib/mh/rcvstore +debian/user"
> to      debian-user@lists.debian.org |  ?  "/usr/lib/mh/rcvstore +debian/user"
> default -                            |  ?  "/usr/lib/mh/rcvstore +inbox"

I tried changing my .maildelivery as you suggest, but still the same
problems.

When I press inc, it comes up with a green message saying
	presort inc ...
and pauses for quite some time before finishing, after which time the
message ends up in the "MyIncErrors" folder.

It sounds like something more fundamental is going wrong??

Cheers,

Mark.