exim question

Hi,

I was wondering whether anyone could send me a sample exim config file.
I am trying to get email to work over ppp to my ISP. I can'yt figure out
how to specify the smtp server in exim.conf. Or is it not sepcified there
? A related question. What setup should I prefer iif I want my email
sent from my machine and delivered  to my machine from my ISP
automatically and once or twice per day ? Fetchmail and POP3 plus exim
or exim on its own ? Any ideas for preffered setups will be greatky
appreciated.
TIA
George

George Kapetanios