recommendation on presentation software

Hi,

i need to make a presentation, and i'd like to do it with my laptop "a la"
Powerpoint. (ie video output of laptop plugged on LCD retroprojector)

But what i need in fact is far less, ie only to have a display of some texts
(various sizes/various colors) and waiting for me to press a key to display the
next screen, everythig in a window under X i will be able to stretch to take the
whole display.
maybe insertion of graphs, but i can live without

I need very basic capacities, as i won't have much time to create the contents
of the presentation either.

so anyone knows something like that ? i only need it once but i need it for next
week, so i need it ASAP.

I know that i'll be probably ok with few lines of {Perl,Tcl}/Tk but if
something already exists, it will help me spend more time on studying for my
exams than on my keyboard (even if i would have preferred the other way...)

Thanks for the help,

Patrick