Re: recommendation on presentation software

pat@patoche.org writes:

> i need to make a presentation, and i'd like to do it with my laptop "a la"
> Powerpoint. (ie video output of laptop plugged on LCD retroprojector)

[snip]

> I need very basic capacities, as i won't have much time to create the contents
> of the presentation either.

When I needed something like this for a presentation at the local
Linux Users' Group I used pdflatex and acroread.  You can see my work
at <URL:http://home.clear.net.nz/pages/c.evans/doc/scriptintro.html>.

Some of the debian-user readers might also find the content of the
presentation interesting.

"Is there anyone who actually believes that USAicans are so modest or
intellectually honest as to be unable to find someone to sue?" - Cameron Laird