Re: recommendation on presentation software

> i need to make a presentation, and i'd like to do it with my laptop "a la"
> Powerpoint. (ie video output of laptop plugged on LCD retroprojector)

   Go to ftp://narnia.mit.edu (or http://www.stardivision.com) and download a
copy of StarOffice5.  The StarOffice office suite has a presentation graphics
program in it which is very, very similar to PowerPoint.

--
 .                       | For those old-timers like me who remember
 Randy                   | with nostalgia the days of 4.77mhz 8088 PCs;