Re: Finished with Linux

I had similar problems that I never managed to fix for almost a year, tinkering with it every so often...but with redhat 5.1, I believe I was able to use linuxconf to get my dj693 to print graphics, but not text...used emacs to do that.  With debian, I used magicfilterconfig and had it printing text and graphics within a few minutes.

Maybe a collectively developed user manual would be a good idea.

--Fred