tleds on Dell Inspiron 3200

Hello Debian Land,

I have a warning for anyone who is thinking of installing the
tleds package on there Dell Inspiron 3200 Laptop.

Dont !!!

I have had all kinds of problems with caps lock and shift and
even some of my applications would not work properly with the
mouse.  The worst problem was not being able to get lower case
in my xterm window, so could not kill tleds.

I have submitted a bug report today concerning this.

If you have a Dell Laptop (may affect other laptops to) and are
having problems with tleds, the way I got out of it was to drop
out of X (pressing Control+Shift+F1) and after pressing caps
lock a few times to get lowercase back, kill the tleds process.
You should then be able to carry on as normal.