Rlogin problem using netgroups.

I have a serious problem with rlogin, which I hope someone can help me
with.
When trying to do rlogin to a machine running Debian 2.0, I have to give
pass word, even though the machine, which the rlogin comes from is in a
netgroup accepted by the machine.

The /etc/hosts.equiv file looks like this:
localhost
+@ifadhosts
pc22.ifad.dk

I am capable of logging in from pc22.ifad.dk, but NOT from any of the
machines in the netgroup ifadhosts.

"ypcat -k netgroup" on the machines shows that it knows about the netgroup
"ifadhosts"

/etc/nsswitch.conf contain the line:
netgroup:       db files

Which I believe should make it see the netgroup.

Have anyone else succeeded in using netgroups with Debian 2.0, and do anyone
have a suggestion what might go wrong.

I can furthermore inform that a single plus in /etc/hosts.equiv doesn't work
either (I.e. that doesn't let every one in from anywhere without a pass word)

Kind Regards and thanks in advance
Jesper.