Re: installing linux debian on Toshiba Satellite

> Vazquez Jr, E A wrote:
> > Don't expect much help here, I've been trying for DAYS to get a response
> > to my questions but apparently no-one likes laptop installs.
> > - Ed
> >
> > I'm trying to install debian on a Toshiba Satellite. I get as far as
> > "booting linux.."  but then the Toshiba logo comes up and the cycle
> > restarts.

Hi, I'm new to this list (1/2 hour). I subscribed because I intend
(intended?) to install some Linux distribution on my Tosh Satellite
200CDS.

This info is just so motivating.

I tried Suse 4.4.1 two years ago and it was only frustrating. I
trashed it. Now Windows annoys me more than ever. Guys, tell me, is
there a realistic chance to get Debian working on a Tosh 200CDS? I'm
not a an adminstration masochist. ;-)

	Frank.

PS: And, 2.0 or wait a little for 2.1?