Just My 2 Cents

Hey All,

Just venting.

Recently I check out the Linux apps wish list web page! I though that it was
mighty funny that the software that most people want to see ported to Linux
is made by the big nasty Microsoft clan. Personally, I hate M$ and was glade
to find Linux. If it wasn't for Linux I probably would have only used my PC
for games, which is about the only thing I  WindBlows is go for (IMHO)!

It seems to me that most Linux user feel the same way. I always read threads
on the evil M$ or how bad Windblows is etc! So can someone tell me why the
Hell everyone wants M$ apps ported to Linux - Doesn't that  defeat the
purpose!!! Well to me it does.

Just ranting.

Thanks Linus.........