non-interactive shell

hi all,
  i have a few users in my box that i want to give access only to a very limitted
number of commands, that is, /usr/bin/pon, /usr/bin/poff and /usr/bin/elm .
 i don't want to give them a fully interactive shell so i was thinking of writing
a script that gets started when they log on and will just present them with
4 choices, pon (w/ sudo), poff (w/ sudo), elm, and quit(log-out).
  i implemented this scheme once in a novell netware system i once worked on,
but things are different here i need ur guidance (or wrtten scripts).
  btw, i also want to make sure they never get an interactive shell so should
they decide to try to press CTRL C to get out of the scipt, they will automatically
be logged out.

hope wan someone can help me write a script for this,
thanks
sib

A world of Information. The journey begins here. At Home.
Internet Cebu's web based mail. http://www.i-mailbox.net