Re: install hamm from Inet

On Mon, 7 Dec 1998, Ben Bucksch wrote:

> Downloaded it 2 times (I think from ftp.debian.org via Go!Zilla like all
> other packages), both times the same error. Now CuteFTPed fom
> ftp.jp.debian.org and WinZip opens it.
> Is it possible, that the server-file is corrupted?

I guess it's possible.  But you said WinZip opened it?  Then the file
would be ok, but something is going wrong with your extraction on the
debian installer.  If that's the case, and you've been following the
instructions, and using the stuff from hamm, then I don't know what is
going wrong.

Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell * bhmit1@mail.wm.edu * http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/ |
|  Sometimes you have to release software with bugs. - MS Recruiter  |