Re: new libc6 problem?

On Sun, Dec 06, 1998 at 08:27:55 -0700, Gary L. Hennigan wrote:
> "J.H.M. Dassen \(Ray\)" <jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl> writes:
> | More aftermath of the __register_frame_info problem. Joel Klecker has done
> | an NMU of libc6 (which is now installed in the master archive

> | I suggest postponing updating until that libc6 has hit your mirror.
>
> Which version of libc?

2.0.7u-7.1

> I mirror directly off of ftp.debian.org

There is nothing "directly" about ftp.debian.org. It's a mirror like any
other. (The master site is master.debian.org, which is only accessible to
developers)

Ray
--
LEADERSHIP  A form of self-preservation exhibited by people with auto-
destructive imaginations in order to ensure that when it comes to the crunch