Re: new libc6 problem?

On Sat, 5 Dec 1998, George Bonser wrote:

 : On Sat, 5 Dec 1998, Evan Van Dyke wrote:
 :
 : > dpkg...  anyone know what's up?
 :
 : Yeah ... frozen isn't really frozen, we seem to have two unstable releases
 : at the same time (slink and potato). Wonder when we will get the
 : announcement that slink is really-REALLY frozen.

Quitchercomplainin - you've used Debian long enough to know that frozen
usually gets WORSE after it's frozen as the bugfixes begin to pour in.
It will get better, and achieve the same standards that the other stable
distributions always have.

I really wish you'd quit using non-stable packages if you're going to
cry about it all the time ...

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD