Expect script for Del key under pico/pine.

	Hi all,

	I am using the folowing method to correct the work of the keys
backspace and delete under pine/pico:

	[latt-s:~] > alias |grep pico
	pico    /home/danieldf/bin/pico-pine.fix pico -e -k
	pine    /home/danieldf/bin/pico-pine.fix pine

	[latt-s:~] > cat bin/pico-pine.fix
	#!/etc/alternatives/expect

	eval spawn -noecho $argv

	interact {
	 \177 {send "\008"}
	 "\033\[3~"  {send "\004"} }

	# Now
	# picofix pico
	# should work (then you can make an alias or a wrapper).

  The problem is that if I call pico just as above "pico -e -k" the expect
script "hangs" and I cannot start pico properly. (Note: pine is working
just fine ;)

	I already tried to fix this by performing some minor changes to the
script (related to the argv variable), but I had no success (I believe that
mainly because I don't know enough exect for that... ;)

	Any hints?!

	Daniel.

Daniel Doro Ferrante                 email: danieldf@latt.if.usp.br
Network & System Administrator &            danieldf@fma.usp.br
WebMaster				    danieldf@cecm.usp.br
                                    http://www.cecm.usp.br/~danieldf
                                    http://www.latt.if.usp.br/~danieldf
CECM - Curso de Ciências Moleculares - USP
       Course of Molecular Sciences - University of São Paulo - Brazil