Re: Howto: Printing Howtos?

On Tue, Dec 01, 1998 at 03:01:01AM +0100, Joachim Trinkwitz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> does someone know a practicable way to print out the HOWTOs? I think I
> have to study some of them more deeply and don't want to read them on
> the screen bit would like to have them on paper. But neither the html
> nor the text versions seems to be ready for printing out :(

There are postscript vrsions of the HOWTO's available at:

ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/other-formats/ps/

the mini-HOWTO's don't seem to come in postscript format though.

+         Peter Granroth         +  Microsoft is NOT the answer  +
+ mailto:devnull@granroth.ml.org +   Microsoft is the question   +
+     http://granroth.ml.org     +       The answer is NO        +