Netscape - Newbie Linux User

Wuz up all?

Alright here is my problem.  I have Debian 2.0 installed.  I downloaded
[navigator-v45-export.x86-unknown-linux2.0.tar] from ftp6.netscape.com.  I
installed it and everything.  Now when ever I go to the installed dir
[/usr/local/netscape] and i type ./netscape it gets an error message
[unable to load library libXpm.so.4].  I then did a search with dselect to
find the package [xpm4.7] which contains the [libXpm.so.4] lib.  Then i did
dpkg -i xpm4.7 and it wouldn't install it.  I don't wanna go through with
dselect because that takes forever!  And apt doesn't work with my cd-rom :(
  Any suggestions?

Thanx

NoDg