PPP options for different providers - how ?

Hello all,

I hope someone can help me with the following problem.

I have three providers, with different names, so that i can
use "pon <name1>" etc. The scripts are made with pppconfig and
they work.

Problem is, for each one I have different "options", such as

dns xxx.yyy.zzz.uuu
name "myname"
auth

etc.

in the file /etc/ppp/options. These should be different for each
provider (esp. the login name, authentification, etc.). Now it
only works  for one provider.

How can I make sure that the right options file is read for each
provider?

Thanks in advance,

Felix