x3270

Hallo all,
	a while ago someone mention x3270 for connection to IBM mainframes.
Well, I finally found it (x3270-3.1.1.6) but I just cannot get the thing to compile. OK,
I know I need to learn C, but I could use some help to sort this out.
Useful information.
	OS: Debian 2.0,
	x3270: 3.1.1.6
errors: see attachment.
If I can get this to work, then I'm gonna try and stick Debian on a machine at work.

Are there any utilities that can receive Netware broadcast messages? :-)
Is there any way to cut and paste between windows? I stuck the attachment on
because it's easier than retyping the whole message out.

*
*      "This job's too hard for us" -Andy and Randy Pig
*

popups.c: In function `popup_an_errno':
popups.c:503: conflicting types for `sys_errlist'
/usr/include/stdio.h:221: previous declaration of `sys_errlist'
make: *** [popups.o] Error 1