Help...

Hi,
	After using RedHat for the past couple years, I've decided to
broaden my horizons and use Debian.  Actually, I got sick and tired of
RedHat always shipping with ancient versions of programs that often caused
other applications to not work.

	I was installing the distribution off of floppy, then I planned on
getting everything else from FTP.  But when I started dselect, I quickly
found out how complicated it was to actually get packages.

	I was wondering if there was any preset set of packages, that
would give me what I needed without having to go crazy trying to choose
from 1500 or so packages.  The documentation of dselect is somewhat
cryptic and difficult to understand.

	Also I was wondering if there was any way to configure LILO before
it chooses to install Linux as the only bootable partition.  Cause I also
run Win95 for games.

Thanks,
Mike

Michael B. Capozzi
4th Yr. Information Technology

Lab Consultant - Information Systems and Computing
Rochester Institute of Technology

PC Technician - Computer Renaissance

Webpage: http://www.rit.edu/~mbc1780