Re:Re: Still having Printer Problems

Installable modules, eh?  A feature I was not aware of.  The modules I
have installed are 'serial', 'hpfs', and 'vfat'.  I know to type
'insmod' to install a module.  How do I either install the module to
print or uninstall the module supporting the Zip drive so that I can
print.  I am using kernal 2.0.34 so I don't have simultaneous use of Zip
and printer.
--- Begin Message ---
mwb wrote:
Installable modules, eh?  A feature I was not aware of.  The modules I
have installed are 'serial', 'hpfs', and 'vfat'.  I know to type
'insmod' to install a module.  How do I either install the module to
print or uninstall the module supporting the Zip drive so that I can
print.  I am using kernal 2.0.34 so I don't have simultaneous use of Zip
and printer.

--- End Message ---