Re: dual boot Linux/NT question

>this is very true... I am using same method with the exception of the
line
>added to the boot.ini; I just have a line that reads:
>C:\bootsect.lnx="linux"
>where bootsect.lnx is the same file as described by Pat.
>
>I have to update (I learned it _the hard way_) this file and boot.ini
_every_
>time I recompile the kernel.

I am also trying to config my system for dual load from NT loader. I
followed the steps mentioned by Pat, but if i select the Linux option
then the system hangs. I see the blank screen with blinking cursor at
the top left.

(Note: INstead of coping the file, bootsec.lnx,  through floppy, i just
mounted the dos partition on linux and copied the file)

Please let me know if you have any idea to solve this problem.

BTW, I can now use lilo for branching to NT and linux, this works fine.

Thanks,
-Rakesh