Re: DOSEMU: lredir fail everytime

This is a problem that had me stumped for ages. Turns out that the reason
dosemu out of the box doesn't allow lredir is because the version of
FreeDOS shipped with it doesn't support lredir. It is highly confusing as
the dosemu docs merrily state that all you have to do is bung in an lredir
command in the autoexec.bat and you're off. I think it probably would be a
good idea to put an echo command in the autoexec.bat telling people lredir
doesn't work with the provided hdimage.first and to read
/usr/doc/dosemu/README.Dosemu (where this problem is documented).

Cheers
	Dave

--
                   Dave Swegen <dave@recursive.prestel.co.uk>