Re: Writing CD from W95

>     I want to write a Debian CD here at work so that I can more easily
>upgrade my system at home.  The only CD writer which we have here is on
>another scientist's W95 system.  It is an HP CD Writer Plus 7200 with HP
>DirectCD software.  Is it possible to write the CD image with this
>combination?  If not is there some free/cheap software for W95 that I
>can use?

If CD Writer can handle .iso image files, then yes.

If not, I believe that CDRWin should do the trick:

    http://www.goldenhawk.com/download/

I don't know what this s/w costs, bu they do have their FILE2CD.EXE  is
freeware, see http://www.goldenhawk.com/products/freeware.htm, and collect
from ftp://ftp.cdarchive.com/pub/goldenhawk/download/dao32v36.zip