Writing CD from W95

Hi, all,

     I want to write a Debian CD here at work so that I can more easily
upgrade my system at home.  The only CD writer which we have here is on
another scientist's W95 system.  It is an HP CD Writer Plus 7200 with HP
DirectCD software.  Is it possible to write the CD image with this
combination?  If not is there some free/cheap software for W95 that I
can use?

-Chris

--
|   Dr. Christopher D. Judd                                              |