Ssh(2) setup...

I just downloaded and installed ssh2, but am unable to ssh to my comp...
I keep getting the following errors when I ssh in verbose mode:
dove: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh/ssh_config
dove: ssh_connect: getuid 5443 geteuid 0 anon 0
dove: Connecting to dogbert.res-hall.nwu.edu [199.74.95.152] port 22.
dove: Allocated local port 1023.
dove: Connection established.
dove: Remote protocol version 2.0, remote software version 2.0.9
dove: Waiting for server public key.
Connection closed by remote host.

And that's from the remote computer, of course.  :>  How do I get
ssh to allow me to connect?

--Evan

--
Evan Van Dyke                                  E-mail: evandy@netcom.com