Strange Netscape font problem, '=?

Hi all,

I have a really strange font problem in Netscape. Some apostrophes(')
appear as question marks(?).  This problem as been around since bo and
since Netscape 4.0 or so, I can't remember exactly.  When I look at the
source it shows question marks as well.  The funny thing is that some
of the apostrophes so up fine while other don't.  Has anyone else seen
this?  What should I look for? My fonts are set as Helvetica(Adobe) for
variable width and Courier(Adobe) for fixed width.  I have tried other
fonts including True Type ones and it doesn't help.

Thanks,

--
Brian
							   - unknown