Re: **IMPORTANT** Slink sendmail and libdb2

On Wed, Oct 28, 1998 at 03:39:51PM -0500, Richard A Nelson wrote:

 : Without parsing /etc/mail/sendmail.mc, I can't tell what type of encoding
 : is used for the databases, so I don't think I can do the makemaps
 : automagically ;-{

People can't be obligated not to edit sendmail.cf, instead of using
sendmail.m4 to generate sendmail.cf, imho. So you also need to do parsing in
sendmail.cf, I guess.

I don't think you want to do that. A possibility is maybe to include a
sample script that people can alter, which updates the databases in
/etc/mail ?

bye,
 -Remco